Tuesday, August 14, 2012

For the beauty..

For the beauty reason, I had bought some cosmetics.
And here they are...
 These are a package of 2 Laneige cream bought in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. They also gave bonus, the facial foam and water bank essence. The other laneige cream was given to my mom.
  
These are mini pack of Laniege also given as bonuses.
In the picture above, you can see 2 more different items. Far left is a lip balm and far right is a mascara. Both are given by my youngest sister from Singapore. Thank you, Sis.
 This is also bought in Jakarta. It's a gel eyeliner from Revlon. This product is great in application because it has brush attached and lasts long but I hate wearing this eyeliner. Not because the grey colour, but because it hurts my eyes. Immediately after each application, I got burning sensation in my eyes.
Beauty equals pain?
 This is a Salmon Brightening Eye Cream from SkinFood. I've been using it for a while, with no result.
 This is an Estee Lauder Lip Balm with pearly shimmer. I like it a lot. Actually I bought a package of 6 colours, and shared them with my friends, sister and sister in law. Hmmm...worth buy, also in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
That is for now....see you soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment