Wednesday, August 15, 2012

May be my last flight for the next 1 year from now..

Hmmmm...as you know that we're planning to have babies..
And those programs will not allow me to fly probably around a year.
This is how I see it.
We like to travel, a lot. And to keep my body prepared, I need to have some rest, not to be very exhausted.
And during the program, I must see the obgyn on my 2nd day of period, on my 12th, and 14th and so on and on, which makes my schedule of travelling can't be done as how we like. (We tends to plan our trip 3-6 months in advance).
We've agreed that as soon as I'm pregnant, we want to be very careful towards this pregnancy, considering how hard it is for me to concieve, therefore, I won't be flying to any destinations for at least a year.

These are pictures from our last trip to Bangkok, Thailand.
We really enjoy it and we will definitely find a way to be back to Thailand....



Thai food are amazingly delicious.....We craved for them from the moment we landed back to our homeland...

No comments:

Post a Comment