Friday, October 19, 2012

I'm sad...

Today I'm feeling so sad.
My sister and I, we had an argument this morning.
Her point was, she was having a miserable life compared to mine.
I told her, everbody has his / her own struggles in life.

I might seems happy from the outside views, I have a wonderful husband, a lot of friends, I am not working (by our own choices) and I am living close to our parents. But we must admit, we're not living our dream life, we dont have children, what we've been wanting for so many years, despite all the pain of tests, needles, medicines I have to endure, all the uncomfortable visits to our obgyn, all the time and money we've spent on baby that never arrived. We are still struggling with financial problems  because my husband being the sole bread winner and we also have so many obligations towards our parents.

I don't want to change my life with yours, but I also envy you. You have money you earn by working, you have a beautiful baby, and you can't hear when our parents scrutinised every moves, every decisions I made.

I pray to God that we are strong in dealing with  our problems.
I pray to God that you are healthy, wealthy and most of all happy with the life you are in.
Please, forgive me because I can't cheer you when you are feeling down and instead I made u more sad...

I miss you so much..
I am sorry, Sis...

No comments:

Post a Comment