Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Updates on the baby program.

I want to share updates on our baby program.

In the first cycle :
I had my period on 29th of August.
Took hormone intake for 5 days.
On the 14th day, we went to see my 'eggs' development stage.
Found out the fact that I had ovulated.
Disappointment urged.

In the 2nd attempt :
I had my period on 25th of Sept.
Took hormone intake for 5 days.
We scheduled our visit to the hospital on the 12th day.
My 'eggs' are not well developed.
We waited 2 more days and came again.
This tim, the doctor said my eggs were not fully developed and not mature enough to worth trying another step of the program.
Again, we were disappointed.

3rd cycle :
My hormone levels peaked up on 28th of Oct, so that very same day, I had my period and an emotional breakdown. : (
Again, I was scheduled to take hormone treatment for 5 days, this time with an extra dosage for each intake.
Our visit to the doctor on the 12th day, showed one fully developed egg.
I was thrilled. The doctor gave me a hormonal injection, specially targeted to make me ovulate.
The next day, we came back to the hospital and yes, on the 10th of November, I had an Intrauterine Insemination (IuI) procedure.
We waited for 2 weeks.

and here is the update.
We've failed to be pregnant once again.
Because just two days ago, my cycle started over again.

Sigh...
Now we are entering the 4th month. I really wish we can make baby/ies this time.
Wish us luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment