Friday, November 23, 2012

Want vs Need

Want.
What I want are :
I can go to each therapy, with my husband accompany me.
I want us to go out on weekends, to places like the malls, parks, visiting relatives or sick friends.
I want to spend all night long talking about us.
I want him to take me eat the food I crave, I mean right then and right away.
I want this, that and so many other things.

vs
Need.
Instead, my husband give me what I need.
He picks me up, on time and almost everytime when he knows I can't go home alone.
He accompanies me through every special moments, birthdays and even when I'm down.
He stands by me and he hold me close, whenever we are in a crowded place.
He always appreciates me, my cookings, my crafts, my opinions, everything I want to say about things.
He buys me things I need, running shoes for my yoga class, sunglasses when we are planning to go to Phuket, so many things that really show how much he cares for me.
He says 'I love you' not so many often, so that I can miss him saying that and so I won't take it easy.
He always hugs me.

God, oh I am so grateful we are united in marriage. I'm forever grateful for Your Love and his love.
May we can stay like this forever and more...
I really love you, my dear husband.

2 comments: